Gingerbread Man Christmas Plate
Spice up your holiday decor or serve Christmas cookies with this wooden plate, decorated with a cheerful gingerbread man.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAO52 - Avocado
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA259 - Cocoa
- DAW01 - White
- DAW19 - Christmas Red
- DAW67 - Black
Dazzling Metallics Writers
- DAW71 - Gold
Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS12 - Americana Gloss Spray
- 1" flat brush
- 3/8" round foam pouncer brush
- 1/4" flat brush
- Foam plate
- 14 1/2" unfinished wood plate
1. Use 1" brush and Deep Burgundy to paint center round area of plate; let dry.
2. Use 1" brush and Avocado to paint rim and back of plate; let dry.
3. Use pouncer brush and Avocado to paint dots over Deep Burgundy area of plate; let dry.
4. Trace gingerbread pattern onto plate. Use 1/4" brush and Cocoa to paint gingerbread shape.
5. Use White Americana Writer to paint hair and icing trim on gingerbread man; paint spiral shapes on rim of plate. Let dry.
6. Use Black Writer to dot eyes and buttons on gingerbread man; let dry.
7. Use Christmas Red Writer to paint smile and heart on gingerbread man; let dry.
8. Use Gold Dazzling Metallics Writer to paint words on plate; let dry.
9. Spray plate with Americana Gloss Spray and let dry.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Entertaining"
Entertaining on a budget doesn't have to be a drag. These tips and tricks for cheap ways to entertain your guests while on a budget will help you be a great host without spending an arm and a leg.