Colorful Stenciled Totes
If you want free stenciling pattens, look at this idea from ColorArtz! These Colorful Stenciled Totes are one of the easier stenciling ideas!
- ColorArtz Airbrush & Propellant
- ColorArtz Paint Pouches - Gremlin, Mango Tango, Purple People Eater, Blue Suede Shoes, Cosmic Pink
- Serendipity and Sushi Chef Stencil Kits
- Totally You™ Small Totes 4-pack (pink, yellow, purple and blue)
- Decorative trim (approx 1 yard pieces)
- Acrylic Rhinestones, round, assorted sizes and colors
- Acrylic Rhinestones, butterflies and dragonflies
- Sparkle flowers
- Butterfly buttons
- Peace Sign Jewelry Charm, 6" Chain
- Organza Ribbon
- Glue gun
- Needle nose pliers
- Remove backing from self-adhesive stencil, bend at perforation or use a piece of tape.
- Place stencil in desired position.
- Mask surrounding area thoroughly to prevent overspray.
- Apply paint in multiple thin coats rather than one saturated coat.
- Be careful not to spray at an angle to avoid lifting the stencil.
- Gently remove stencil immediately after painting.
- To clean stencil lie flat in a container of water and blot dry.
- Store clean stencils on waxed paper.
- Stencils can be used over and over.
- CAUTION: Do not crease stencil.
- Make sure paint is dry from stenciling.
- Glue decorative trim around top of bags with glue gun
- Glue rhinestones with glue gun
- Make bows with organza ribbon and glue onto bag. Glue rhinestones on top of ribbon.
- Open up end loops on chain with pliers and insert Peace charm in them, making sure you wrap chain around handle.