26 Easy, Creative Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you're short on time, funds, or crafting skills, you'll find something here that's quick and easy to make. Try your hand at beginner sewing projects, super easy crochet patterns, and more with these easy, creative crafts!
22 Easy, Creative Crafts
Table of Contents
- Simple One Skein Wrap: A crochet wrap that only uses one skein of yarn? It doesn't get any easier than this!
- Loop Fringe Crochet Choker: Try this super easy crochet pattern to make a unique, colorful choker.
- Fun Garland: This easy, creative craft will both decorate your home and use up your scrap yarn. It's easy and economical.
- A Green Lace Scarf: Scarves make very easy knitting patterns, and this one is especially easy for the beginner knitter.
- Idiot Afghan: This crochet pattern is so easy, it's literally foolproof! Make it for yourself or a friend!
- T-Shirt Necklace: This easy, creative craft requires an old T-shirt and absolutely no sewing skills! Easy peasy.
- No-Sew Fabric Flowers: Nothing's easier than a no-sew project! These fabric flowers will look beautiful sitting on your table, and they'll never wilt.
- Scrap Fabric and Button Brooch: If you're looking for easy, beginner sewing projects, make an easy brooch out of scrap fabric. It's quick and easy, so make a bunch!
- Easy Pillow Case Dress: You don't even have to buy any fabric to make this easy sewing project. Just get some pillow cases and sew up a dress; it's easy!
- Christmas Tree Button Tote: If you can sew a button, you can make this tote. This free, easy sewing pattern is perfect for beginners.
- Flair Flower Pillow: Decorate your living room or bedroom with these fun and colorful pillows! Perfect for spring and summer, these green accent pillows are easy to make and fun to show off!
- Scrap Ribbon Lamp: The hardest part of most projects is gathering the materials. Make that step easy by using scrap ribbon to decorate a lamp. Grab some from your stash and you're all set.
- Easy DIY Serving Platter: What an easy, creative craft idea! Just combine two plates and a candle stick holder for an instant serving platter to use at your next party.
- Colorful Tissue Paper Frame: Decoupage with tissue paper for some easy crafts for kids. They'll love making them and you'll love displaying them in your home.
- Pink Striped Headboard: If you can't find a headboard that fits your style, make one yourself with this easy project.
- Magazine Holder: Store your magazines in style with a homemade magazine holder that takes less than an hour to make.
- Colorful Repurposed Clock: Clean out your junk drawer and put it all on display with this repurposed clock! Made with several little knick nacks, this clock is a great addition to almost any room!
- Easy Ribbon Wreath: Recycle an old wreath and some more scrap ribbon to make a new wreath for any holiday. These quick and easy holiday crafts are so much fun to make.
- Cute Beaded Icicle Swirls: Really easy Christmas crafts for kids are hard to come by, so take advantage of this one and make some gorgeous ornaments with your children.
- Easy Paper Strip Ornaments: All you need to make these easy, creative crafts are a few strips of paper and some foam. Make them with the kids for a fun afternoon activity.
- Button Heart Ornaments: This free, easy holiday craft is as cute as a button. Give them away to your special Valentines.
- $5.00 New Sew Candy Costume: It's nothing but treats here! No tricks regarding the simplicity of this costume. It's perfect for your little lollypop and it's an easy no sew project for new crafters.
- Bottle Cap Coaster: Teach kids about the benefits of going green with easy kids crafts. Make a Bottle Cap Coaster using discarded items you might otherwise throw away.
- Hanging Bird Treats: Get kids excited for spring with simple crafts for kids. Nature crafts like this one will get them out in the fresh air. Hang one up on every tree and enjoy the chirping outside your window.
- Pretty Recycled Princess Bracelets: Easy crafts for kids are always better when you use inexpensive materials. Go green and use repurposed materials to create these kid-friendly baubles. They're perfect for imaginative play but can be worn to school, too.
- Easy Coffee Filter Daffodils: Easy craft ideas for kids can get a bad reputation. If you want to display something pretty yet meaningful, have kids create a bouquet of pretty posies.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sparkly Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments
- 25 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas
- Dashing Through The Snow Lighted Glass Decor
- DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments
- Cute Storage Plastic Container Craft
- Repurposed Map Ornaments
- Sparkly White Christmas Wreath
- Bunny Easter Egg Carton Craft
- Cute Wooden Peg Christmas Elves
- Giant Cabled Knit Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home