Pink Sparkle Egg
This wooden Easter egg on a pedestal is feminine and fun. Add pink rhinestones and sparkle Mod Podge to complete this unique Easter egg. Would make a great Easter egg decorating project for a teenager.
- 517 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Light Peony, 2 oz.
- 938 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- CS11211 - Mod Podge ® Sparkle, 8 oz.
- Wood Egg (2.5")
- 3 Doll Pin Stands (1 1/8” x ½" Round)
- Flat brush
- Liner brush
- Hot glue
- Use flat brush to base coat egg Licorice; dry, then give a second coat; dry.
- Paint flowers on egg Light Peony as shown in photo.
- Use hot glue to attach rhinestones.
- Use hot glue to glue the doll pin stands together as shown in photo to create an egg stand.
- Paint egg stand with Light Peony as shown in photo; dry. Use the liner brush to add Licorice accents and allow to dry.
- Give the egg and egg stand a coat of Mod Podge; dry.