Cute Crochet Easter Basket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "I love beautiful baskets, and spring is the perfect time of year to make a DIY Easter Basket. I’m using Red Heart® Super Saver® yarn from my large yarn stash to crochet this versatile yet beautiful basket. The basket is worked as one piece: Crochet the bottom first followed by the basket’s sides. One round is reversed for a long tie, but this can easily be replaced with a solid row of single crochet. I finished the basket with a reverse single crochet border, one of my favorite crochet stitches."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bunny Peeps Bunting
- Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Bitty Bunny Easter Egg Designs
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- Pink Crochet Easter Basket
- Cute Styrofoam Cup Bunny
- Bunny Bags Paper Crafts
- Easter Bunny Sacks with Tissue Paper Ears
- Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home