Cute Crochet Easter Basket
By: Sherry Nappa from olives-n-okra.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "I love beautiful baskets, and spring is the perfect time of year to make a DIY Easter Basket. I’m using Red Heart® Super Saver® yarn from my large yarn stash to crochet this versatile yet beautiful basket. The basket is worked as one piece: Crochet the bottom first followed by the basket’s sides. One round is reversed for a long tie, but this can easily be replaced with a solid row of single crochet. I finished the basket with a reverse single crochet border, one of my favorite crochet stitches."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home