Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
25 Recycled Crafts for Easter
By: Caley Walsh, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Making Easter crafts with your kids and family is an excellent way to celebrate the cherished holiday with some hands-on fun. This collection of recycled craft ideas for Easter allows you to create spring ideas as well as save money in the process. Spring brings to mind blossoming flowers and mother earth coming alive, so why not do your part to save the earth while still making something beautiful. 25 Recycled Crafts for Easter is a collection of DIY crafts made from materials you probably already have tucked into your recycling bin or in your craft closet. From leaning how to make bunnies with toilet paper tube craft ideas to homemade Easter baskets, this adorable collection of Easter crafts is the perfect collection for any type of crafter.
Find even more gorgeous Easter craft ideas in our eBook12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults. These DIY crafts are all designed especially for grown-ups, offering you stunning ways to decorate for spring's favorite holiday.
25 Recycled Crafts for Easter
Table of Contents
- Clay Pots Easter Crafts
- Toilet Paper Tube Easter Ideas
- Paper Bag Crafts for Easter
- Repurposed Plastic and Milk Jug Crafts
- More Easter Crafts to Make
- Bunnies and Chicks Parade: Paint various size clay pots in spring colors to create bunnies and chicks for an Easter parade. This project would be fun for families, scout troops and classrooms.
- Yummy Easter Blooms: Use a clay pot, tissue paper and Easter candies to create an edible bouquet for Easter decorating.
- Egg-stra Special Easter Tree: Use a big clay pot and some spare branches to create an Easter tree. Decorate plastic Eater eggs in all different colors and hang from your Eater tree.
- Easter Candy Dish: You only need a clay pot saucer and acrylics paints in spring colors to create this simple Easter candy dish. A stuffed bunny is a great finishing touch.
- Clay Pot Farm Animals: Celebrate the coming of spring with these cute animal themed mini clay pots.
- Crepe Easter Egg Cups: Cut a toilet paper tube in half and use each half to create pretty egg cups with crepe paper and trim. You can use these egg cups as place cards at your Easter table.
- Easter Bunny Napkin Rings: Create cute Easter bunny napkin rings for the Easter table with felt and toilet paper tubes.
- Toilet Paper Tube Tea Cups: Let your little ones pretend to throw their own Easter tea party with these recycled ideas.
- Easter Wreath for Kids: Turn 14-16 toilet paper tubes into a wreath. Have the kids paint the tubes in pastel Easter colors. Fit the tubes around a wire hanger to create an Easter wreath.
- Paper Tube Lavender Sachet: Great for spring cleaning or giving in an Easter basket for mom and dad, this fun and simple sachet is something anyone in the family can make with ease.
Looking for even more Easter craft ideas? Head on over to our full collection of Easter craft ideas for Easter egg designs, DIY bunnies, Peeps-inspired crafts, and even more homemade cuties.
- Easter Bunny Sacks with Tissue Paper Ears: These paper bag Easter bunnies make a great table decoration and can be given as party favors.
- Paper Bag Easter Bunnies: Use regular paper bags to create Easter bunnies and a matching basket for table decoration this Easter.
- Cupcake Easter Baskets: Use cupcake liners to create miniature Easter baskets filled with just one Easter egg.
- Whimsical Bunny Bag: This fun and easy Easter craft is great for giving Easter goodies to young kids. Children can also use this bag to collect their eggs on the morning egg hunt!
- Milk Jug Easter Bunny Basket: Use empty milk jugs to create green Easter baskets this season.
- Plastic Bottle and Scrap Fabric Braided Easter Eggs: Recycle empty plastic water bottles with this clever craft for Easter eggs.
- Easter Table Favor Cups: Reuse empty snack-size fruit cups as cute Easter bunny cups filled with candies for the table. Use as place cards at your Easter table.
- Button Easter Bunnies: Simple buttons become cute little bunnies for adorning cards, scrapbook pages and other crafts this Easter.
- Bottle Cap Crosses: Create Christian crosses for Easter with bottle caps and family photos.
- Mr. and Mrs. Easter Rabbit: Turn empty cardboard containers from the kitchen into rabbit candy holders for Easter decorating or gift-giving.
- Easter Pom Pom Chicks: You can't help but smile at these adorable balls of yellow wool turned into chirping Easter chicks. Fill a basket with them for silly fun Easter decor.
- Easter Critters Napkin Rings: Kids will happily "hop to it" when you invite them to create these cute holiday decorations. A great motivator when you need help setting the table.
- Easter Candy Cup: With a can cozy and styrofoam you can make a cute little candy dish for Easter. The chick is a great embellishment to top it off. In eight steps you can have this candy dish ready to be filled with goodies.
- Bright Ribbon Eggs: These beautiful, elaborately decorated eggs are a step above traditionally dyed Easter eggs. They work perfectly as an eye-grabbing centerpiece or a unique place card.
- Bunny Peeps Bunting: Sweet bunny and chick marshmallow Peeps have become a favorite symbol for Easter. Dana Willard came up this clever tribute to bunny peeps, with a bunny peeps garland made from yellow or pink felt.
If you are looking for even more ways to make homemade Easter baskets, we have an entire collection. 23 Easter Baskets to Make is full of elegant Easter ideas that are sure to impress your guests, bunny-shaped or otherwise.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home