Colorful Pom Pom Egg
Looking for a quick and easy Easter project to do with the kids? Make this colorful pom pom egg and you'll not only have fun, but you'll also build your child's color awareness and fine motor skills.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Egg, 6"
- Thick, white craft glue
- 2 100-piece packages of assorted brightly colored pom poms
- Two rubber bands
- Fine-line black permanent marker
- Wrap rubber bands around foam egg, dividing it into four equal vertical sections. Rubber bands should cross each other at right angles at top and bottom of egg; measure spacing with ruler and adjust as needed. Use marker to draw section lines. Remove rubber bands.
- Glue a single color of pom poms to foam surface, close together, along marker lines drawn on egg.
- Glue a different color of pom pom inside each section of egg to fill it completely. Let dry completely before handling.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.
Read NextSalt Painting Cross Craft