Bunny Pocket Pal
The bunny pocket pal project from I Love to Create is perfect for a craft event, kids Easter party or after-school activity.. If you are a Mom or Dad planning a party, or a school or local park district looking for ideas with some left over crafts, the pocket pal craft project is perfect. The bunny makes a great addition to any child's Easter outfit.
- Aleene's® Quick Dry Tacky Glue™
- Paper punch: 1/8”
- Craft sticks
- Craft foam, pink (ears), white (teeth)
- White pom pom, 2 for cheeks
- Decorated egg
- Woodsies, assorted sizes and shapes
- Black pom pom for nose
- Black beads, 2 for eyes
- Acrylic paint, white
- 1/4" flat brush
- Using ovals, square and circle glue wood pieces together to create bunny. Glue the tip of craft stick to back of the figure, making sure there is space enough to insert into a pocket. Let dry.
- Using ¼” brush, paint bunny with white acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Glue all trims into place:
Cheeks: (2) 1/4" white pom poms
Nose: black pom pom
Teeth: two small rectangles craft foam
Inner Ear: Pink craft foam
Paws: punched circles from white foam