Glittered Shoe Earrings
Transform old Barbie shoes into adorable Glittered Shoe Earrings! With this easy to follow tutorial, you'll learn how to take those little plastic shoes and turn them into DIY earrings that all your girlfriends will love! These earrings from Savannah Starr would be great gifts for young daughters or even your bridesmaids! When your daughter has moved on from playing with her Barbie's, grab those little shoes and get creative! You can also buy these shoes from Savannah's website, listed below.
- Plastic shoes with hanger hole (available at www.savannahstarr.com)
- Non-stick surface
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Glue brush
- Glitter – colors of your choice
- Paper plate
- Toothpick (to apply glue for rhinestones)
- Rhinestones – colors of your choice
- Jewelry chain, fish hook earrings, jump rings
- Jewelry pliers
Brush glue onto inside and outside of shoe.
Hold shoe over paper plate and sprinkle with glitter. Shake off excess. Repeat with each shoe. Set aside to dry. Return excess glitter to container.
Cut 2 pieces of chain to desired length.
Insert jump ring into hole in shoe.
Attach shoes along chain so that they dangle down the chain.
- Attach fish hook earring to top of chain. Repeat for matching pair.
Read NextFairy Kiss Earrings