Dangly Animal Print Earrings
Take a walk on the wild side! Jewelry making ideas have never looked this good or been this fun. Create your own Dangly Animal Print Earrings from Linda Peterson using clay and markers. This is a fun accessory to wear when you hit the town!
- Cloud Clay Terra Cotta or white
- Alcohol markers – terra Cotta, dark brown
- Aleene’s Collage Pauge – glossy
- Head pins
- Two 2mm round spacer beads – antique finish
- 2 bead caps – antique finish
- 2 rondel or snowflake spacer beads
- Small length of chain – antique finish
- 2 earring wires – antique finish
- Paint brush
- Round nose pliers
- Roll a small amount of clay in your palm to create a ball.
- Shape into a cube if desired.
- Draw small random shape circles onto bead to replicate a giraffe print.
- Poke a hole in bead with toothpick. Set aside to air dry.
- Thread a 2mm spacer, bead cap, safari bead, snowflake spacer and 2mm spacer onto a head pin. Finish with loop using round nose pliers.Apply a coat of Aleene’s Collage Pauge Glossy and let dry. Repeat if more shine desired. Attach to chain.
- Attach chain to earring wire.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out Dangly Animal Print Earrings.