Hydrangea and Moss Cubes
Lovely, lush hydrangeas, or any floral combination of your choice, compliment these beautiful moss-covered cubes and bring a natural element to your home decor. Start with a foam base and create a conversation starter.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Cubes, 5", two
- Six multi-color silk hydrangea stems
- Green sheet moss, two bags
- Optional: green flower-safe spray paint
- Wire cutters or floral shears
- Spray adhesive (be sure it's safe for foam)
- Low temperature glue gun and glue sticks
- White, thick craft glue
- Spray one side of first foam cube with adhesive; cover with moss. Repeat to cover three remaining sides and top of cube. Cover second cube with moss in same way. Let dry completely.
- For a brighter color, spray paint moss-covered cubes with two to three coats of paint (optional); let dry.
- Trim flower stems to 4" long. Apply glue to stem ends and insert three into top of each cube.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow.
For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.