Pom Pom Hearts
By: Debbie Singleton from butterfliesandbaubles.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Pom poms are all the craze now, so why not enhance some to display your love. Instead of an ordinary round pom pom, you can trim them into this cute heart shape. Use them in vases, banners or anywhere you want to decorate. Simple instructions with photos can help you create these really cute heart pom poms. You can make one in less than hour, and end up with several in one evening. Show off your talents with this inexpensive craft."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home