Fluffy Pink Feather Wreath
Brighten up your front door - or your baby girl's bedroom door - with this fun, fluffy pink feather wreath. Certain to elicit smiles, this project can be recreated in red or green to celebrate Christmas.
STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Wreath, Round Face, 12" x 2-1/2" x 1"
- Thick, white craft glue
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Pink marabou feather boas, 6' long, two
- Contrasting feathers, one package
- Metallic mini glass ball ornaments, 15
- Coordinating wire-edged ribbon, 1" x 1 yd.
- Wire or ribbon, 6" length
Beginning around outside edge, use glue gun to dab foam wreath with glue before pressing boa to surface. Work small areas at a time to prevent glue from drying too quickly. Continue in circular fashion until entire surface is covered; trim excess boa.
Tie 1"-wide ribbon into a bow at center. Glue bow to center bottom of wreath; trim excess.
Use glue gun to secure tops of mini ornaments to wreath in four groups as shown; let dry completely. Use white glue to secure feathers around ornaments; let dry.
- Twist wire ends, or knot ribbon ends, together to create hanging loop. Glue ends into center top back of wreath.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.