Cute Seashell Frame
Remember those beautiful beach days with a cute seashell frame. It's easy to make, you'll remember that hot summer day and you can make it with the seashells you collected.
- STYROFOAM* Brand Foam:
- 1- 1" x 12" x 18" sheet
- 2- cups shells
- Fine beach sand
- Serrated knife
- Thick craft glue
- 1-7" square of white felt
- Mod Podge Matt Medium
- Small paint brush
- Cut sheet of foam to measure 7" x 9". Measure and mark 1 1/2" border around each side. Cut out resulting rectangle from center of sheet.
- Cut second piece of foam measuring 1" x 1 1/2" x 4 3/4"; trim bottom of piece so it sits back at an angle. This piece will be glued to bottom of back of frame for support.
- Brush craft glue over front and inner and outer sides of frame. Sprinkle with sand.
- While glue is wet, push shells directly into surface of STYROFOAM; let dry thoroughly. Brush on Mod Podge Matt Medium to finish.
- Glue piece of felt measuring 5" x 7" over hole on back of frame, leaving one end open to insert photograph. Select open end based on if frame will be used horizontally or vertically.
- Glue supporting piece to back of frame.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.
Read NextStand Up Crochet Baskets