Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Button DIY Topiary
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This quick weekend project is a great way to show off your button stash while making them easily accessible to use when the need for an emergency repair occurs. A great decoration for your dining table or mantlepiece."
Primary Technique: Mixed Media
- 6" smoothfoam ball
- Green yarn
- 3/*' x 12" dowel rod
- 4 yds of gingham ribbon
- 1 3.5" terra cotta flower pot
- 1 bag of decorative spanish moss
- 1 4oz bottle of Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- 4 boxes of Dritz Quilting Pearl Head Pins
- 1 small box of dry plaster of paris mix
- Sharpened pencil
- Roll of Duck Tape
- 50+ buttons
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- Messy Bun Crochet Hat
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Crochet Hat
- Double V Slouch Beanie Crochet Hat
- Paint Storage Idea
- Amore Altered Altoid Tin Fo Valentine's Day
- Heart Origami Valentine Banner
- Faux Flower Heart Wreath
- Easy Romantic Rose or Flowers Earrings Tutorial
- No Sew Fleece Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home