Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
26 Cheap Votive Candle Holders
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Give your home the warm glow of candle light with these DIY candle holders, which are also thrifty wedding and party crafts. These 21 Cheap Votive Candle Holders are easy on the wallet too! You can make a decorative candle holder for just about any holiday or season, for parties and family gatherings, or just for every day use in your house. Cheap votive candle holders make a big impact on your decor without breaking the bank.
There are so many seasonal DIY candle holders you can make and display. Throw a dinner party in autumn or decorate a wedding table with a few of these DIY designs and you'll light up a room - literally! You can even use recycled materials to create your cheap votive candle holders - no need to spend big bucks on home decor. While you're at it, celebrate summer with beach-themed cheap votive candle holders - it's less expensive than an island vacation. These DIY candle holders are sure to get you excited for any season and help you feel the urge to celebrate special occasions.
If you love candle crafts, check out our full list of tutorials on how to make your own. 11 Ways to Learn How to Make a Candle offers candle recipes and step-by-step tutorials you're going to love.
26 Cheap Votive Candle Holders
- Altered Votive Candle Holder: Planning a wedding? Check out this fantastic project for cheap votive candle holders. Inexpensive materials include white tissue paper and buttons, and the result is simply stunning.
- Autumn Reflections Candle Holder: Surround your candles with the look of the beach. Seashells and starfish are going to make these cheap votive candle holders remind you of summertime. These are great for having people over.
- Beach and Seashell Glass Candle Rings: Surround your candles with the look of the beach. Seashells and starfish are going to make these DIY candle holders remind you of summertime. These are great for having people over.
- Delightful Daisy Decor: These whimsical wire cheap votive candle holders look great in potted plants or the garden.
- Frosted Candle Holders: These frosted DIY candle holders from Etchworld Armour add a simple and elegant touch to any room of the house.
- Holiday Candle Holders: Create holiday candle holders made from wire mesh and embossed foil. A group of three as shown would look wonderful as a table centerpiece.
- Mercury Glass Candle Holder: I have been coveting candleholders like these for years. The true antique versions are way out of my price range. Fortunately I’ve figured out a way to make my own version for very little money and I can have as many as I want. Plus, let’s just face it, they are beautiful and super easy to make.
- Patriotic Candle Holders: Need something to dress up those tables at your Fourth of July party? Create these cute and festive patriotic candle holders from Plaid and you will have decorative candlelight all night long.
- Quick and Easy Candle Holders: Take a flat-surfaced candle holder and transform it by decoupaging paper and adding a few accents. This is a great trash-to-treasure project for flea-market finds or your own decorative items that no longer suit your style.
- Thrifty Candle Holders: Ready to have some thrifty fun? Get the shimmery, colorful look of Japanese Raku for a smaller price tag by making this copper-based Thrifty Candle Holders and Plate Stand project.
- Ultra Frost Heart Votives: Add a translucent, frosted elegance to glass candle holders for a romantic Valentine's Day gift.
- Shimmering Holiday Votives: Mix and match metallic colors and decorative designs to personalize your holiday with these beautifully reflective cheap votive candle holders.
- Under the Sea Hanging Votive Holder: An Under The Sea Hanging Votive Holder is a great way to turn your home into a beach bungalow! This is a fun home craft idea that looks amazing.
- Cat Votive Holder: Follow Becky Meverden's great instructions on how to make a cheap votive candle holder. The cats on this piece are just so cute. This project takes some time to do but once you're finished you can have it out for everyone to see.
- Dia De Los Muertos Votive: On Dia De Los Muertos, Day of the Dead, you celebrate and remember your ancestors. Light a candle in these decorated, cheap votive candle holders to remember on November 1st.
- Votive Host Gift: Pick up some inexpensive glass votives and create adorable host gifts or party favors. Use a paper punch to create shapes for this decoupage craft project and make your own cheap votive candle holders.
- Valentine Candle Votive: Take a plain glass votive holder and make it a beautiful gift for Valentine's Day or anytime with this polymer clay craft. This polymer clay craft is a great way to recycle an old glass votive holder.
- Pearly Garden Party Candles: These candle votives have the appearance of mosaics but are FAR easier to create. Unique paint and contact paper help transform these plain glass votives.
- Wedding Votive Trio: Create this whimsical trio of wedding votives for center pieces as an elegant touch for tables with this project from Krylon.
- Sparkling Jeweled Votives: Turn cheap votive candle holders into Sparkling Jeweled Votives in no time with this project from Krylon! Make a beautiful glass candle holder set for you, for a gift, or even a wedding centerpiece! Candle holders like this compliment almost any decor style.
- Ghostly Halloween Luminaries: Looking for an alternative to carving pumpkins this Halloween? Try to make these Halloween luminaries from Krylon instead! Using paints and craft pens these ghostly luminaries can come to life.
- Autumn Votive Centerpiece: Let your home or tablescape glow like a harvest moon with this autumnal project.
- Wedding Votive Trio Decorations: Votives and weddings go together perfectly. Add these romantic craft project ideas to your wedding decor.
- Beachside Votive: Get beachy with this stunning nautical idea for your home.
- Painted Beach Votives: It is time to add some stunning free craft project ideas to your home for the summer.
- Beaded Glass Votive Candle Holder: Beautiful and beachy DIY crafts are sure to pep up any space.
Find even more home decor ideas you can make on your own in our free eBook, 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine Pompom Wreath
- Glittery I Love You T-Shirt for a Stuffed Bear
- 8" Tapestry Snowflake Afghan Square
- Polka Dot Coffee Cup DIY
- The Wave Beanie
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- Messy Bun Crochet Hat
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Crochet Hat
- Double V Slouch Beanie Crochet Hat
- Paint Storage Idea
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home