26 Gorgeous Butterfly Crafts
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When the spring sun starts to shine, there is only one type of craft that we want to make: butterfly crafts! Making DIY crafts that resemble our favorite insects and winged friends just add a lovely, lively touch to our homes and crafting adventures. Butterfly craft ideas are the perfect craft project ideas for spring because they easily add some spring flair and delicate touches to your DIY endeavors. The list of butterfly crafts below varies greatly, allowing any type of crafter to add some butterflies to their home, crafts, décor, and more. From butterfly crochet patterns to butterfly DIY wall art, these gorgeous craft projects are sure to welcome spring in the loveliest way possible.
Since so many of these adorable butterfly DIYs are small and delicate, you can easily use them to add some spring touches to your already-created project ideas and home décor pieces. Jazz up a crochet pattern with an itty bitty butterfly or use mini craft ideas to bring new life to an old piece of wall art or furniture. No matter where these butterflies perch, they are sure remind you of your favorite season.
26 Gorgeous Butterfly Crafts
Table of Contents
If you love adorable DIY crafts and itty bitty craft project ideas, you are going to love the ideas in 25 Mini Handmade Craft Ideas.
You can crochet hanging butterfly decorations and butterfly room decor with these easy crochet patterns. Butterfly themed dishcloths, mobiles, and stuffed animals are easy to make with these fun and free patterns!
- Crocheted Butterfly Square: This easy to make butterfly decor is great for the bathroom or kitchen. These also make great butterfly gift ideas for friends who love these pretty bugs!
- Butterfly Crochet Bag: Easy crochet patterns like this are great for shopping and traveling! This bag is embellished with butterfly decor and brightly colored flowers.
- Crochet Butterfly Dishcloth: Time will just flutter by as you crochet these quick butterfly dishcloths! Brighten up your kitchen with this colorful butterfly room decor.
- Butterfly and Flower Baby Mobile: Hanging butterfly decorations, like this Baby Mobile, make great butterfly nursery decor. This sweet and simple project is great for a little girl's room.
- Butterfly Wings Free Crochet Afghan Pattern: Delicate and lovely, this afghan pattern is perfect for little girls.
Butterfly room decor is easy and fun to make, and it's a great way to bring spring and summer into your home. Butterfly decor ideas like this look great in living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and more.
- The Colors of Spring Butterfly Wreath: Welcome spring with hanging butterfly decorations like this wreath. You may even find that real butterflies can't help but check out this brightly colored butterfly decoration!
- Big Dreams Butterfly Window: Butterfly decor can be inspirational, like this Big Dreams window. If you're looking for great butterfly crafts for adults, this is a great project to add to your collection.
- Paper Butterfly Mobile: Lightweight and so inexpensive to make, this hanging butterfly decor is simple, yet stunning. It would look so sweet in a child's bedroom or by a big bay window where everyone can admire it!
- Butterfly Bliss Candleholder: Butterfly decor is great for a spring party...and butterfly decorations help make it fun and festive! This candleholder is very simple to make, yet looks like a fun vintage purchase!
- Butterfly Haven: This butterfly decor is absolutely beautiful in its simplicity. It's a great way to bring the indoors outdoors...and butterfly room decor like this looks great year round!
- Butterfly Birthday Boxes Centerpiece: DIY birthday centerpieces are a fun way to celebrate on a dime. This lovely Butterfly Birthday Boxes Centerpiece is a lovely idea for party crafts for a spring birthday party. These DIY party decorations are excellent features for a bright and cheerful party table or buffet.
- Paper Butterfly Wreath: This beautiful Paper Butterfly Wreath makes a lovely decoration for your home. Easy paper crafts like this are simple to embellish and customize to suit your tastes.
- Butterfly DIY Wall Decor: Following along with this crafting video to learn how to make butterfly crafts for your wall.
- Tie Dye Footprint Butterfly Canvas: Make DIY wall art with this adorable tie dye craft idea for kids.
Find more stunning spring craft ideas in our colleciton of crepe paper flowers, 24 Knockout Tissue Paper Flowers.
Butterfly themed gifts are great for everyone on your list. With these butterfly themed gift ideas, you'll be able to create gifts for all your friends and family in no time!
- Butterfly Inspiration Charm Bracelet: You can make butterfly jewelry for your mom or sister. This charm bracelet makes butterfly themed gifts easy and fun to make.
- Butterfly Flower Seed Favors: Butterfly crafts, like these flower seed favors, are great for a wedding! With easy butterfly craft ideas like this, throwing a butterfly themed party or spring fling celebration is stress free and fun!
- Tulle Butterfly Applique: Butterfly room decorations, like this Tulle Butterfly, are especially charming in a Christmas tree or hanging from a window. Butterfly craft ideas like this are also great for kids!
- Butterfly Bookmark: This butterfly bookmark makes butterfly gift ideas inexpensive and fun. This would be a great gift for someone who enjoys flying through books!
- Soda Can Butterfly Pin: Butterfly jewelry is perfect for spring, and with this stunning pin, you'll have butterfly decor to spruce up any outfit!
- Decorative Butterfly Soap: This handmade soap makes great butterfly room decorations for the bathroom. Package 5 or 6 together and you have butterfly themed gifts in no time! These are also great for a wedding or baby shower.
- Butterfly Trio Card: The great thing about butterfly craft ideas like this trio card is that it's perfect for any occasion. You could customize the card to say whatever you'd like!
- Butterfly Dreams Journal: Whether it's dreams or wishes, this Butterfly Journal is the best place to write them down. The butterfly decor on this journal is easy to customize and it makes a great gift for a teenage girl.
- Butterfly Garden Globe: Add some decor to your garden (and reuse an old lamp fixture) with this Butterfly Garden Globe. In a few easy steps, you can have a lovely garden craft that will impress visitors of all shapes and sizes!
- Clay Butterfly Charm: Great for adding a little tag to a Mother's Day or birthday gift, this butterfly clay charm is an easy project to make that is sure to liven up any gift package.
- Vintage Butterfly Magnets: These butterfly crafts are crazy simple to make and perfect for keeping papers organized on your fridge or bulletin board.
- Polymer Clay Butterflies: Make these butterfly ideas out of polymer clay before adding them to home decor pieces or using them as fridge magnets.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Drop Cloth DIY Rug
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- 20 Retro Vintage Crafts
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- 17 Free Birdhouse Designs
- Create a Butterfly Haven
- "Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart" free eBook
- Coloring Book Wall Art
- Dragonfly Suncatcher
- How to Decorate Clay Pots
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Recycled Crafts for Easter
- 30 Easter Egg Craft Ideas
- Pom Pom Cupcakes
- 18 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
- Styrofoam Easter Eggs
- St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Bottle Toppers
- Easy Sew Pencil Pouch Tutorial
- Pajama Friendly Argyle Throw
- Diagonal Squares Knit Throw
- Two Sides Knit Dishcloth