Weekend Bucket Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Weekend Bucket Bag was inspired by Lion Brand’s Jeans yarn - check out that front pocket! It’s just the right size for most phones, and we all need a big pocket for those these days! The base of the bag is reinforced with plastic canvas, which is a great item to use for crochet projects like this - you can cut it to any size, it’s inexpensive, and it’s washable! Here, it helps the Weekend Bucket Bag hold its shape, and makes the bottom of the bag that much stronger - so you can fill it up and head out for a weekend of fun! For more information, see: http://www.mooglyblog.com/weekend-bucket-bag/"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches and 13 rows = 4 inches
in see pattern
Finished Size10.5" wide laid flat, 10.5" tall excluding handles/tabs
- US-I, 5.5 mm hook
- Lion Brand Jeans yarn
- Purse handle
- Button (optional)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- Door Organizer
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Ruffled Tank Top from a T-Shirt
- Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Granny's Patriotic Wreath
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- Hipster Avocado Toast Cake
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home