Crochet Christmas Stocking
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I don't know about you, but my favorite bit about opening Christmas presents was always the Christmas stocking. Great things come in Little Packages -right?!! I enjoy it even more now that I get to play Santa Claus to my daughter. One needs a Christmas stocking to fill with all those fabulous tiny presents. This is an easy crochet pattern and will take an average of two weekends to make. Better yet, it uses only one skein of Red Heart yarn."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner Hat Knitting Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- 31 Summer Wreaths to Make
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crochet Christmas Stockings: 14 Free Patterns
- 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
- Crochet Flower Pot
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- Spring Blooms Tote Bag
- DIY Denim Waistband Cushion
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home