Rainbow Eucalyptus Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Rainbow Eucalyptus tree is often described as the most colorful tree in the world because of the various colors of bark on the trunk and I felt that was a good match for this colorful crochet cowl. This cowl is easily worked with just one skein of Mandala Thick & Quick yarn or another bulky yarn. The pattern was designed to be warm and cozy and add some texture with a mixture of circles and lines. The cowl is worked as a rectangular scarf and then seamed to create an easy slip on cowl. If you prefer, just leave it as a scarf and tuck in your coat or use a cute shawl pin to keep the ends together. "
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 4” – 1 puff/frtc/1 puff stitch combo x 7 rows of alternating sc rows/puff & frtc rows
Finished Size29 ½ inches long x 5 inches tall
- Lion Brand Mandala Thick & Quick, Turbine
- Hook: N/P, 10 mm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lace Back Tee
- Ribbed Crochet Mug Rug Coaster
- Yarn Dyeing With Indigo
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Easy To Sew Removable Cushion Covers
- Cutest Christmas Countdown Ornament
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home