Psychedelic 60s Crochet Mandala
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "A fun floral hippie, trippy, psychedelic pastel and neon fusion made using treble crochet (US double), double treble crochet (US treble), double crochet (US Single) and a combination of chains. The pretty double frill edge looks so cute and is actually very simple to crochet... a combination of treble crochet (US double), htc (hdc), double crochet (US single) and chains. As with all my patterns, there are no set rules! Pick your own colours, yarn weights and change up a stitch if you want to... I think too many rules and regulations squish individual creativity, and that's what makes Fibre Art awesome!"
Celebrate the 60s with this stunning, charming, and easy crochet pattern. Learning how to crochet a mandala helps you add peaceful and pretty accents to your home. Whether you use this free crochet pattern as a potholder or just decide to display it, the Psychedelic 60s Crochet Mandala will easily add bright and beautiful colors to your world. Put on some Grateful Dead records and get to creating a funky project.
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- DK yarn
- 4.5 mm Crochet Hook
- A Smile
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket
- Heart String Art Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home