Peggy in Pink Flower Mandala
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Meet Peggy in Pink, a pretty Mandala with a floral star flower centre and yummy bobble frill edging. Easy to make using a combo of puff stitch, bobble stitch and treble crochet. This Peggy in Pink crochet mandala is worked around a pretty star flower design with a puff stitch theme. As with all my patterns, there are no set rules! Pick your own colours, yarn weights and change up a stitch if you want to. Embracing and celebrating your own creativity is what makes Fibre Art so awesome!! I made this fun boho floral mandala using my favourite 4.5 mm hook and mostly DK yarn"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size9 inches
- DK yarn
- 4.5 mm crochet hook
- A Smile
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home