One Skein Crochet Cable Ear Warmer Headband Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Oh, the weather outside is frightful….but we still want to look delightful! Enter this cute crochet cabled ear warmer/headband. This crochet pattern will work up quickly with just one skein of yarn and keep your ears warm and cozy and still keep your style. We find Lion Brand Wool-Ease to be really versatile and they have lots of color options. You could look for another brand in the same weight and it should substitute just fine. Just pay attention to the finished measurements and instructions and you shouldn’t have any trouble."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size3” x 21”
- 1 Skein of Lion Brand Wool-Ease in White/Multi
- US Size H /8 5mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home