Mini Mollie Mini Mandalas
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Pushed for time? Lost your crojo? Make a mini mandala! A fast, fun, flower design mini crochet mandala with lots of pretty petals that uses a combination of easy crochet stitches. These cute little mini mandalas are the perfect little project to whip up if you are in a rush, between projects, or have lost your crojo! Made using a 4.5mm hook and DK yarn, they are also great for stash-busting! Make them into garlands, coasters, embellishments, or even gift tags! Each one measures approximately three inches across."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size3 inches
- DK yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Poms With Clover Pom Pom Maker
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Tide Knot Summer Mesh Sweater
- Cute Cat Coasters
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Easy Diy Face Masks Without Elastic
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home