Mayapple Crochet Flower Square
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Mayapple flower is a lovely white flower with six petals. This crocheted square has a touch of Mayapple, while also paying homage to the traditional Irish rose crochet motifs."
Want to learn more about how to crochet flowers? Check out the video below to learn how easy it can be to make different kinds of flowers!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFinished Square = 6 (15 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished Size6 (15 cm) square.
- Cascade Yarns Elysian (60% Merino wool/40% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/219 yds/200 m) 1 skein in 01 White, or approximately 100 yds (91 m) in any light weight yarn
- US Size G-6 (4 mm) crochet hook or any size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 10 Tips for Sewing Your Own Wedding Dress
- Best Yarn for Amigurumi
- Ink Stained Clay Bracelets
- Chevron Spring Baby Cardigan
- Day at the Spa Washcloth
- Double Beer or Wine Gift Bag
- Drop Cloth Rose Pillow
- Paper Treat Bag Patriotic Garland
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- Be Brave Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home