Spring Monet Mandala
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Crochet this pretty and bright floral motif mandala to welcome Spring using a simple combination of treble crochet (US dc), front and back post crochet stitches and chains with this week's free crochet mandala pattern. Made using a 4.5mm hook and DK yarn, this design uses front and back post crochet, which if you've never done it before, is not as scary as it sounds... just insert your hook across through the front for bp or back for fp of the actual stitch then complete the regular crochet stitch."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Bijou Backpack Crochet Pattern
Crochet Mini Hanging Baskets
Modern Crochet Wall Hanging
Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
Four Sixths Wrap
Coco Crochet Throw
Coraline in the Wine Country Crochet Shawl Pattern
Beginner One Skein East Village Slouch Hat
Amalthea Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home