Crocheted Bathroom Set
This Crocheted Bathroom Set from Lily Sugar n' Cream is made with scented yarn, so it helps keep your bathroom organized and smelling clean! You can make these crochet bowls in a variety of sizes, shapes, colors, and scents!
- 1 Ball Lily® Sugar ’n Cream® Scents (56.7 g/2 oz) Powder or Vanilla Bouquet
- Size 3.25 mm (U.S. D or 3) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Fabric stiffener (optional)
GAUGE: 19 sc and 20 rows = 4 ins [10 cm].
MEASUREMENTS: Approx 3 inches in diameter x 4 inches tall (unfolded)
- Ch 4. Join with sl st in ring.
- 1st rnd: Ch 1. 8 sc in ring. Join.
- 2nd rnd: Ch 1. 2 sc in each sc around. Join. 16 sc.
- 3rd rnd: Ch 1. *2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in next sc. Rep from * around. Join. 24 sc.
- 4th rnd: Ch 1. *2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in each of next 2 sc. Rep from * around. Join. 32 sc.
- 5th rnd: Ch 1. *2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in each of next 3 sc. Rep from * around. Join. 40 sc.
- 6th rnd: Ch 1. Working through back loops only, 1 sc in each sc around. Join.
- 7th rnd: Ch 1. Working through both loops, 1 sc in each sc around. Join. Rep last rnd 5 times more.
- Next rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in each of first 9 sc. *2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in each of next 9 sc. Rep from * to last sc. 2 sc in last sc. Join with sl st in first sc. 44 sc. Work 6 rnds even.
- Next rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in each of first 10 sc. *2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in each of next 10 sc. Rep from * to last sc. 2 sc in last sc. Join. 48 sc.
- Work 6 rnds even. Fasten off.
- Optional: Apply Fabric stiffener to container according to manufacturer’s directions.
Read NextCrochet Country Dish Towel
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 28, 2019
What a nice set
Nov 29, 2018
I had no idea there was such a thing as scented Lily Sugar 'N Cream cotton yarn! Where has this been? Who sells it? Anybody ever use it? What has been your experience with it, your thoughts? Lots of questions, I know, but this to me seems like a COOL idea for your powder room or your vanity. Great idea to make a whole gift set for a girlfriend.
Aug 30, 2018
Add me to the list of people who have never heard of scented yarn. I can make mine with plain yarn that has my favorite scent. Just google the how too. It works great. The directions for this project is very simple and easy to follow. And you can customize your colors!
Mar 23, 2016
I have never heard of it either. I think we can make our own. I am going to use my favorite scented oil and put a few drops on an old cloth, then up it in a container along with the yarn, I am going to use to create these little treasures. Leave them alone for a few days, and then I will check and see how much scent they have picked up. I will decide then if I want them to have more or start to create my newest additions to my guest bathroom.
bobbylonardo 50143 99
Jun 18, 2014
Where do you find scented yarn? I've never heard of it.
Jun 19, 2014
Hi bobbylonardo--Thanks for your comment. You can find scented yarn via the Lily Sugar n' Cream website. Some craft stores such as Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and JoAnne Fabrics might also carry it. If all else fails, you can also find it on Amazon.com. Hope that helps!--FaveCrafts Editor
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use