Cherry Blossom Slouchy Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Cherry Blossom Slouchy Hat pattern is a quick pattern that is worked flat and seamed. It works quickly with the Hygge bulky yarn and a simple stitch pattern. Instructions are given to adjust the size. The first section is textured to frame the face and the rest of the hat is a simple double crochet stitch to lay flat. Add a cute faux fur pom pom and you are ready to look cute and stay warm too!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 3” - 5 frtc/dc stitches x first 7 rows of pattern
Finished Size22” x 10” flat before seaming
- Red Heart Hygge, 1 skein, 212 yards, Powder
- K/10.5, 6.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Make Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- Milk Carton Craft - Diy Toy Ambulance
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- Fall Placemat & Coaster Set
- Marly Bird
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Stephanie Paxman
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home