C2c Tiny Jack-o-lantern Cup Afghan Square
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"2020’s Divine Debris CAL features another fun coffee theme but this time it’s in a corner to corner style! Yep, that’s right, this year is going to showcase the fun and speed of C2C. October’s square is perfect for the Halloween season- the Jack-O-Lantern Cup square! This design brings out the classic jack-0-lantern and pairs it with 2020’s coffee C2C call for a fun result. I hope it'll look great among all the previous month’s squares."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 blocks x 7 blocks = 11.5"
Finished Size11.5" x 11.5"
4.0 mm (G)
150 - 160 yards (137 - 146 m)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home