C2c Rose Afghan Square
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"2021’s Divine Debris CAL features fun, happy, and lively plants and flowers! It’s a celebration of life, of nature, and the beauty around us. With February being the month of love, I thought I’d make this month’s square the rose. Not just any rose, though, a fun abstract rose that allows for a very interesting a complex design to come out. I hope among all the squares, at the end of the year, this one becomes a favorite because it will be unique and fun to see."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 stitches and 5 rows = 4 inches
in dc corner to corner technique
Finished Size12" x 12"
- 5.0 mm (H)hook
- 130 - 150 yards worsted weight yarn (3 colors)
- Yarn needle
- C2C technique knowledge
- Measuring tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radical Radish
- Large Tassel With Wood Bead
- Upcycled Wood Noah's Ark Project
- Easy Bucket Hat
- Simple Rose Appliqué
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Astronaut Doll
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home