Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add spooky accents to your home when you learn how to make a wreath covered in creepy crawlies. This Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath is an excellent way to celebrate the scariest time of the year. Extra cute and actually pretty easy, this free crochet pattern looks lovely with spiders attached, but if they adding insects to your decor bugs you consider accenting it with some faux fall leaves instead.
In the Designer's Words: "Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath is a quick and easy low-budget project. The wreath can be made in about a half a day. Use Halloween colors that are in your yarn stash or pick up craft yarn at the dollar store. For my wreath, I used Red Heart® Super Saver® yarn in black and pumpkin. I picked up the Styrofoam wreath at a craft store with a 40% off coupon and the pre-cut felt spiders at the dollar store. The spiders were available in both black and orange. The wreath would look good in all black with orange spiders or all orange with black spiders. Crochet every other row in black and orange for a traditional Halloween color scheme."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Add even more autumnal accents and spooky DIY crafts to your world when you explore out long list of 406 DIY Halloween Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Flikka Flamingo
- Diy Christmas Stocking Boxed Wine Dispenser
- Halloween Tentacle Candy Bowl
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home