22 Summer Crochet Patterns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Summer is such a fun time to crochet new patterns. You can find bright patterns and designs that you will want to wear right away. Free crochet patterns are fun to make when you use multiple colors. Here we have many for you to choose from. You can find some fun dishcloth patterns, some brightly colored clothes and even some outdoor furniture for your patio. Have fun with our free crochet patterns designed just for you.
Many people think crochet is just for the colder months. While it's true you can make deliciously bulky patterns to cozy up in, you can also make light and lacy patterns that are beachy and lovely for summer. Explore our favorite summer crochet patterns in this collection. You won't be disappointed!
Table of Contents
Check out our full list of beginner crochet project ideas. From crochet baby blankets to crochet clothes pattern, we have
Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
Add color to your kitchen or bathroom with these crocheted dish cloth patterns. The bright colors are perfect for summer and dishcloths work up quickly and easily. A set of dishcloths also makes a great housewarming or bridal gift!
- Cheerful Dish ClothYou'll love this dishcloth because the yellow and white colors are nice and bright. It'll put a smile on your face and brighten up the room.
- Crochet Springtime ClothUse this free crochet pattern year-round. Even during the winter, your "springtime" cloth can help you get out of that blah winter mood.
- Daisy Dish ClothWho doesn't love daisies? You can use this dishcloth as a fun home decor piece aside from an actual dishcloth.
- Easy Ombre DishclothThis is an easy crochet pattern you will enjoy making because once you make one you can make many more. Use any colors you wish.
- Fabulous Dahlia DishclothA dahlia dishcloth like this one is sure to make you think of spring and summer. The pastel colors are just brilliant.
- Rose Dishcloth and PotholderMake a dishcloth and a potholder with this free crochet pattern. The rose is a nice embellishment.
- Granny Crochet DishclothFun, colorful dishcloth that begins with a small granny square, then is worked corner-to-corner for a striped effect. This fantastic crochet pattern is great for beginners.
Wearable Crochet Patterns
These wearable crochet patterns are great for gardening or a day at the beach. Sun hats, accessories, and clothing can all be crocheted with ease, and you'll love the look and simplicity of these summer patterns!
- Crochet Diamond BeltAccessorize your outfit with a fun crocheted belt. This is an intermediate crochet pattern that will look great with any outfit.
- Floral Mesh VestA subtle floral theme is created out of this vest when you crochet it. It's very feminine looking and great for the summer.
- Garden Party HatWear this adorable garden hat while you're planting your new flowers this summer. You can also wear it for a nice occasion.
- Light Crochet Shoulder ShrugWear a shoulder shrug like this to keep warm on those cool summer nights while the breeze is on your body.
- Nautical Sleeveless ShirtLooking for something to wear while out on the boat? This is just the top you need. Sleeveless is the way to go.
- Crocheted Sun HatKeep the sun off your face and out of your eyes with this pretty and lightweight sun hat crochet pattern. Perfect for the garden or the beach, this floppy sun hat is easy to make and fun to wear! Add a big flower to the side for a little bit of color!
Outdoor Crochet Patterns
We all spend a lot of time outside in the summertime, so why not beautify your outdoor space? These crocheted projects are great for adding color and style to your outdoor furniture or patio.
- Easy Patio PillowsDecorate your patio with these colorful crocheted pillows. You can switch the pillows every summer with different colored yarn.
- Crochet Kneeling Garden CushionWhile you're planting your new flowers you can kneel on your garden cushion. It'll definitely help ease the pain.
- Rolling Place MatsUse this free crochet pattern to bring along on your next picnic. It's great for holding food and the ants won't "bug" you.
- Infinity RugWarm up your outdoor floors with this Infinity Rug. This crochet mat is an intermediate level, but don't let that scare you! The directions are easy to follow.
Crochet Bags for Summer
Whether you're heading to the farmer's market or the beach, these crochet bags for summer are perfect for toting whatever it is that you need. From fresh produce to sunscreen and your favorite book, these crocheted bags make summer travel easy and fun!
- Crochet Tote BagThis durable crocheted tote bag is perfect for carrying almost anything. Great for beginners, this simple pattern makes a bag that will last you for years to come.
- Crochet Summer TotePerfect for a quick run out, this cute crochet bag will hold all your must-have necessities, from a wallet and keys to sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Desert Sunset Tote BagThis beautiful striped crocheted tote bag is so fun to show off at the beach. Perfect for using up extra yarn and creating a tote bag in all your favorite colors, this simple crochet pattern works up easily and quickly and can be used over and over again.
- Beach Mat and Tote BagCarry everything you need for your beachy adventure in this oversized beach tote bag. This pattern is great for sand and surf lovers because it also comes with an awesome beach mat pattern, great for laying out in the sun or having a picnic.
- Lightweight Shopping BagGrab this lightweight bag before heading out to the farmer's market and carry all your delicious produce home in comfort. This cute tote bag works up very quickly and you can make one in all your favorite colors so you always have reusable bags on hand.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine Pompom Wreath
- Glittery I Love You T-Shirt for a Stuffed Bear
- 8" Tapestry Snowflake Afghan Square
- Polka Dot Coffee Cup DIY
- The Wave Beanie
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- Messy Bun Crochet Hat
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Crochet Hat
- Double V Slouch Beanie Crochet Hat
- Paint Storage Idea
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home