Crochet Christmas Stockings: 14 Free Patterns
These patterns for Christmas stockings will be a hit this holiday.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I know that my favorite part about Christmas morning was opening stockings. There's something so magical about the Christmas stocking and the memories they help create. These crochet Christmas stockings will help keep you busy this winter season when your stuck indoors. Best of all, these 14 free Christmas crochet patterns will inspire you to create your own handmade memories this season. There is nothing better than stockings to find goodies in.
With these 14 crochet Christmas stockings, you'll be able to make the stockings that add so much joy to the holiday season. Great for crochet fans of all skill levels, these Christmas stocking patterns make wonderful gifts for family and friends. You can personalize each stocking and fill them with candy or baked goods for a gift that's sure to keep on giving! These stockings may look complicated, but with some practice and determination, you'll be able to create these beautiful Christmas crafts in no time. And speaking of decorations, stockings are a great decor piece for much more than your mantel.
Table of Contents
Think outside the stocking with these 25 Crocheted Christmas Decoration Ideas. Discover new and exciting ways to create your old holiday favorites. Learn how to make ornaments, Christmas tree decorations and even afghans. These crochet Christmas patterns will get you in the holiday spirit and insire you to make it a DIY holiday. Get the collection: 25 Crocheted Christmas Decoration Ideas
Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns
Crocheting a Christmas stocking for a friend or loved one is a great way to show you care. With these easy crochet Christmas stockings, you'll have your gift list done in no time! Many of these stockings are easy to personalize and make to fit your needs, so grab some yarn and a hook and start making one of these wonderful and fun Christmas crochet patterns today!
- Lacy Crochet StockingThis elegant crocheted Christmas stocking uses open work crochet to create a beautiful lacy pattern. This is a beautiful and elegant stocking that is sure to impress anyone.
- Lace Top Christmas StockingThis simple stocking is easy to make and even more fun to show off to those who come to your house for the holidays. The sweet trim and buttons on this crocheted Christmas stocking give this decoration a classic looks that's sure to be appreciated for years to come.
- Simple Striped Crochet Santa StockingsPerfect for the beginning crocheter, these stockings are easy and fun to make. You can impress your friends and family by crocheting everyone's stocking this year!
- Lily Sugar'n Cream Crochet StockingThis stocking is merry and bright, showing off the brighter, more festive colors of Christmas. This is a great stocking for a teenage girl or young tween. Fill it with all the things she loves for a gift that's sure to please!
- Striped Christmas StockingsThese stockings are fun and easy to make. You can change the colors to be whatever you'd like, so they're easy to personalize for any young boy or girl.
- Olive Christmas Dog StockingGive your furry friends a crafty high-five with this cute crochet Christmas stocking pattern. This is an unexpected design that you won't soon forget.
- Swirls Crochet StockingThis fun and easy crocheted Christmas decoration has fun pockets that can be used to store little treats and surprises. You can add more or less swirls to this stocking, and you're more than welcome to add swirls in all different colors for a stocking that's sure to stand out.
- Holly StockingUsing sparkle thread to create this simple Christmas stocking is a great way to make a gift that's sure to impress. This stocking has a slight glimmer that will make it sparkle as it sits on your mantel or filled with goodies under the tree.
- Daring Christmas Character StockingsLearn how to crochet a Christmas stocking that features your favorite holiday buddy!
Other Stocking-Inspired Christmas Crochet
Christmas stockings aren't just for mantel decor, you could also wear them, hang them on your front door, or even add some to your Christmas tree! With these crochet stocking patterns, you can create fun adorable Christmas stocking decorations that are miniature in size, but large in fun!
- Crochet Christmas Stocking PinThis adorable pin would be a great addition to any holiday outfit. You can fill this mini stocking with a little candy cane and a gift to make it extra special! You could also turn this miniature crochet Christmas stocking into a magnet or a charm to attach to a Christmas gift for a loved one.
- Crochet Christmas WreathWelcome Santa to your home by hanging this cute crocheted wreath on your front door. Decorated with little stockings, gifts, and pictures of the man himself, this Christmas wreath is perfect for anyone who loves the symbols of the holiday.
- Elf Size Stocking OrnamentPerfect for storing tiny gifts on the tree or adding a whimsical touch to your holiday dinner table, these tiny elf stockings are easy to make and fun to use to help you accessorize for Christmas! Fill them with silverware and set them on each plate so guests can take home a little party favor after the holiday is over.
- Little Stocking OrnamentsAdd some charm and fun to your ornament collection with these tiny crochet stocking ornaments. These also make great gift attachments and are a fun way to personalize gifts to friends and family.
- Mini Tree Stocking OrnamentsThese miniature Christmas stockings are made from 4 ply yarns and come together quickly. Make them as ornaments or include them as gifts this season.
Our Newest Crochet Stocking Patterns
- Crochet Christmas StockingThis is an insanely easy free crochet pattern for a stocking. Brand new crocheters should definitely try this one out!
- George Bailey's Christmas StockingGet your vintage crochet on with this It's A Wonderful Life-inspired crochet pattern for Christmas.
- Houndstooth Crochet Stocking PatternAdd a charming and classic pattern to your DIY stocking for a preppy look.
With this collection, you'll have gift ideas for everyone on your list! Get the collection: 34 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts
What are your favorite small presents to give or receive in the stockings each year?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry
- 14 Knit and Crochet Bun Hat Patterns
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home