34 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Christmas will be here before we know it, so what better time to get a jump start on your gift giving list? With these 34 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts, you'll have gift ideas for everyone on your list! These Christmas craft ideas are great for giving to your loved ones, and they are wonderful for saving money. Everybody loves homemade Christmas gifts because there is nothing better than something that comes from the heart. Create these homemade Christmas gift ideas to warm the hearts of family and friends.
If you're looking for some homemade Christmas decor ideas, check out our list of quick and easy Christmas gifts to make. From mantel decor to garland for your railing, these easy crochet Christmas gifts are as fun to make as they are to give! This Crocheted Nativity set is perfect for a religious family. The whole nativity is crocheted, so the props are soft and cuddly and fun to play with!
34 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts
Table of Contents
Looking for some inexpensive homemade Christmas gifts? Well you'll have some great gift and stocking stuffer ideas with these homemade Christmas decor ideas. From the tree to the mantel, these easy crochet christmas gifts are as fun to show off as they are to give away!
- Crocheted Christmas Trees: You could use these sweet crocheted trees as Christmas table decorations or festive additions to your mantel. These sweet and cuddly trees also make a great easy homemade christmas gifts for baby's first Christmas.
- Mr. and Mrs. Snowman: Do you want to build a snowman? Now you can make a set of winter lovebirds to give to your son and his new bride. Adorable!
- Crocheted Nativity: If you need some easy-to-make crochet Christmas gifts, check out this Crocheted Nativity. This nativity set is perfect looks great under the tree, and since the whole thing is crocheted, it's perfect for homes with lots of kids or pets.
- Snowman Mug Hug: This coffee cozy will make your mug comfy and cute! Perfect for any coffee, tea, or hot chocolate lover. Makes a great, simple gift
- Pinwheel Garland: Trim up the tree with cool homemade Christmas decorations like this garland. You could wrap it around your tree or hang it from your railing for a fun and festive decor piece.
- Huggable Happy Colors Penguin: If you need some easy crafts to make for Christmas, this penguin is a must! Easy crochet Christmas gifts like this make wonderful gifts for kids of all ages, and can be displayed all season long!
- Crocheted Christmas Tree Duo: Easy homemade christmas gifts like these crocheted trees can help spread holiday cheer to friends and family! Combined with a plate of cookies or a wreath, easy homemade christmas gifts like this are meaningful and fun.
- NEW Houndstooth Crochet Stocking Pattern: These classy DIY stockings are the perfect Christmas craft to add to your home. You won't regret making this adorable craft.
Have yourself a yarn-filled little Christmas. Whether you knit or crochet, you'll find a project to keep you busy all season long. From big afghans to homemade Christmas ornaments, this collection of 10 Patterns to Crochet and Knit for Christmas + 2 New Patterns has it all.
These crochet Christmas ornament patterns are great for decorating your own tree and giving out to friends and family. Crocheted ornaments also make adorable gift package decorations when you need to jazz up a present! With these easy homemade Christmas gifts, you'll have presents for everyone on your list in no time! These homemade Christmas ornaments look great on any tree, and can also be used for fun package decoration. For example, the Reindeer Ornament is so sweet and cute, and a great project for beginning crocheters!
- Cute Kitty Ornament: This fun kitty is great for hanging on your Christmas tree! If you need homemade Christmas presents for grandparents, this is a great start!
- Polka Dot Mushroom Ornament: Do you have some scrap thread laying around? If so, easy inexpensive homemade Christmas gifts, like these sweet mushroom ornaments, are a great way to use it up! Crochet christmas gifts like this make great additions to any Christmas tree.
- Christmas Star Crochet Ornament Pattern: These cute stars are super chic and will last you a long time. You can use these ornament designs on a stocking, as well. Super easy and cute!
- Reindeer Ornament: Crochet Christmas ornament patterns make great Christmas crafts for adults and kids alike! These reindeer ornaments are easy crochet Christmas gifts to give anyone. If you have enough time, you could make Santa's whole reindeer team.
- Christmas Cupcake Ornament: Sweet on Christmas? Then you'll love this cupcake ornament! These cupcakes make for easy homemade Christmas gifts and are a fun addition to attach on to a package of homebaked cookies, muffins, or breads.
- Santa Ornament: This adorable Santa is perfect for giving to your grandchild at Christmas! Kids will love this!
- Cute Crochet Santa Ornament: Crochet Christmas ornament patterns are a great way to decorate your tree. This sweet Santa ornament would be a cute additon to your collection, and is so fun and easy to make!
- Elf Size Stocking Ornament: Great for holding silverware or hanging on your tree, these mini stockings are just too cute to pass up this holiday season. Easy crochet Christmas gifts like this are also great stocking stuffers when filled with candy or other small sweets!
- Festive Bird Ornament: Christmas craft ideas like this cute crocheted bird are just the thing to hang on your Christmas tree this year. The great thing about easy crochet Christmas gifts like this is that you can use them season long.
- NEW Crochet Bauble Christmas Ornaments: These adorable baubled DIY ornaments will charm everyone who sees them. It's hard to resist such merry DIY Christmas decor as these.
- NEW Bull's-Eye Ornaments: For a fun twist on crochet ornaments, check out these amazing and cute DIY ornaments that will cheer up your home in no time.
Kitchen-themed easy crochet Christmas gifts are a great way to thank a hostess. If you're traveling this holiday season, don't forget to bring a fun hostess gift. These easy homemade Christmas gifts for the kitchen are great if you love to bake, cook, and entertain. One such project, Christmas Decoration Pot Holders, make a wonderful gift for a holiday hostess.
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner: Everyone is sure to love this festive table runner. Perfect for anytime during the winter season, handmade crochet Christmas gifts like this are sure to please almost anyone!
- Snowflake Hostess Apron: Give this adorable apron to anyone who enjoys hosting parties and family get-togethers so they can look cute while they cook.
- Christmas Decoration Pot Holders: Better as a set of three, these easy homemade crochet Christmas gifts are great for the hostess with the mostess! Simple Christmas crafts like this make great stocking stuffers, too, and can easily be handed out to neighbors and co-workers.
- Textured Washcloth Easy Crochet Pattern: Your mother will appreciate a homemade gift like these easy crochet dishcloths. Wrap a bow around them and they are ready to give! Quick and easy
- Christmas Wine Bottle Covers: If you're planning on giving a good bottle of wine to a loved one this holiday season, why not wrap it up in this festive bottle cover? Easy crochet Christmas gifts like this are great because the reciever can easily reuse the bag the following year.
- Christmas Tree Dishcloth: This dishcloth is a great gift for a couple who is celebrating their first Christmas in a new home. Paired with some fun cookbooks or oven mitts, easy crochet Christmas gifts like this help show how much you care!
- Simple Crochet Bath Puff: Beginners will love making this super easy, practical crochet pattern. It makes a great gift for a teenage daughter or granddaughter! Fan favorite
- Christmas Pinwheel Placemat: Set the table for holiday cheer with these Pinwheel Placemats and coasters. This is a great way to decorate your kitchen table on Christmas morning and these placemats are great for beginning crocheters!
- NEW Christmas Wreath Hot Pad Pattern: You'll simply love this cute crochet Christmas pattern that features a tiny wreath. Practical and cute, it's sure to add charm to your home this year.
- NEW Hawaiian Christmas Table Runner: Have a tropical holiday this year with this stunning table runner that makes an excellent crochet project for Christmas. You won't be disappointed with the results.
An afghan makes a wonderful holiday gift, and with these crochet afghan patterns, you'll have a gift that anyone is sure to love! Easy easy homemade Christmas gifts like this are perfect for parents and grandparents, and are easy to customize to suit your color tastes. And if you have some time to dedicate to your crochet Christmas gifts, try your hand at one of our Christmas crochet afghan patterns. Great for cuddling up by the fireplace with a book and a cup of hot cocoa, these throws are essential to keeping warm and cozy during the winter months.
- Christmas Reversible Ripple Afghan: Curl up by the fire with this cozy afghan pattern. Afghans make for easy crochet Christmas gifts and are wonderful presents for everyone on your list. Get started today so you can make afghans for all!
- Christmas Striped Throw: Great for anyone, this throw shows off the colors of the season. inexpensive homemade Christmas gifts like this are great when paired with a book and a nice cup of hot cocoa.
- Home for the Holidays Afghan: What a great gift for anyone who is just starting out! Give this cozy blanket to a child or friend to help "feather their nest." Comfy cozy
- Christmas Throw and Pillow: If you have a little more time to dedicate to your cool homemade Christmas decorations, then try making this throw and pillow set. Anyone is sure to appreciate the work that went into creating these homemade Christmas gifts.
- Holiday Crocheted Granny Square Throw: Perfect for the living room, bedroom, or snuggling by the fireplace, this throw just screams Christmas! Homemade Christmas decorations like this afghan are easy and fun to make and is a great gift to throw into a gift drawing or white elephant exchange!
With our collection of Crochet Christmas Stockings: 8 Free Patterns + More Christmas Crochet Patterns, you'll be able to make the stockings that add so much joy to the holiday season.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wedding Photos Home Decor Display
- Pretty Polka Dot Patio Furniture
- Coloring Book Jewelry Set
- Checkerboard Easy Chair
- Dancing Sheep Crochet Hat
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- Quilling: Basic Materials and Technique
- Rustic Chic Love Chicken Wire Frame
- Today You Will Rule the World Coffee Trivet