Suzette Modern Crochet Tote
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This free crochet bag pattern for beginners is deceptively simple. Neutral colors and a beautiful texture combine in the perfect modern tote or oversized purse. The pattern requires only knowledge of single and double crochet and the construction is similarly simple as well."
While this free crochet bag pattern may look like something hooked up by a truly talented artisan, it is actually simple to create. The Suzette Modern Crochet Tote is a dual-toned and trendy crochet tote bag pattern that looks lovely in a muted grey and off-white yarn. Use this gorgeous bag pattern to cart flowers home from the farmer's market or tuck away your library books. No matter how you use this cutie or where you bring it, it is sure to turn heads. This free crochet pattern is made with bulky yarn, making it a quick creation and a sturdy tote, as well.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Bernat Maker Home Dec yarn
- Home decor rope
- Hardware store washers
- Size J hook
- Tapestry needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Saint Wine Charms
- 21 Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Even Moss Stitch Boot Cuff
- Geometric Painting Coloring Page
- Flower Crowned Hummingbird Coloring Page
- Flower Bunny Coloring Page
- Beaded Stone Paper Weights
- Keep Dreaming Adult Coloring Page
- Ballerina Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home