Dahlia Crochet Baby Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This baby beanie has a dahlia flower crocheted right into the crown of the beanie. Crocheted for a 6-12 months old. Make it blue with a white and yellow flower (daisy) or green with a brown and yellow flower (Brown-eyed Susan) If you know how to crocheted in the round, this beanie is a cinch."
Making your own DIY baby shower gifts can save you time and money! Crochet baby hats work up quickly, because they are small projects. They are also an adorable yet budget-friendly option, because baby hats are for little heads and therefore do not use up a lot of yarn. You can easily learn how to crochet baby hat patterns in a few hours. The Dahlia Crochet Baby Beanie is flower-friendly hat pattern for little girls.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 sts and 2.5 rows to the inch.
Finished Sizebaby (6-12), 16
- f crochet hook
- 1 skein Lion Brand Baby Wool - pale pink
1 skein Lion Brand Baby Wool - Cream
- 1 skein Lion Brand Baby Wool - Rose pink
- Tapestry needle
Create a cozy crochet hat for baby, child, or adult with this collection of 48 Free Crochet Hat Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home