The Best of the Best: The Top 100 Projects of 2014
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I think we can all agree that this was one heck of a year for crafting! From awesome recycled crafts to amazing crochet patterns to wear and give, this year saw some great projects and tutorials...and we've gathered up 100 of the best ones of 2014 in one amazing collection.
From the Tampon Angel to the Idiot Afghan, this collection of The Top 100 Projects of 2014 contains all of this year's favorites. There are recycled projects made from wine bottles and toilet paper rolls, crocheted afghans for babies and adults, tie dye patterns, scarves, home decor, accessories, baby crafts, jewelry, and so much more! Did your favorite make the cut? Browse through this collection and find out!
The Best of the Best: The Top 100 Projects of 2014
If you're feeling the need to purge yourself of all your saved up scraps, these are the projects for you. With genius ways to reuse everything from toilet paper rolls to old socks, this collection of recycled crafts is just what you need to help clear out your clutter and start fresh for 2015.
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
- Unique Tampon Angel
- Wine Bottle Herb Garden
- Soda Bottle Chandelier
- Junkstore Birdhouse
- Funky Jeans Bag
- Sock Wreath
- Flea Market Vases
- Wine Bottle Pendant Necklace
- Jingle Bell Wind Chime
- Thrift Store Pedestals
- Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath
- Coffee Jug Planter
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterflies
- Vintage Spoon Pendants
Snuggle up with one of these amazing crocheted afghan patterns. Great for adding color and style to your living room or bedroom, these afghans can instantly brighten up your home...and they're a fun project for a cold and blistery winter weekend!
- Idiot Afghan
- Under 6 Hours Throw
- Cupcake Afghan
- Bavarian Rainbow Afghan
- Beginner Granny Afghan
- Millionaire's Afghan
- Ripple Afghan
- Arrow Stitch Crocheted Afghan
- Lavender Lace Throw
- Easy Worsted Afghan
- Basketweave Twists Afghan
- Easy Afghan for Him
- Crocheted Ripple Afghan
- Rose Twists Afghan
- Blue and White Crocheted Afghan
- Elsa's Frozen-Inspired Afghan
- Easy Crocheted Diamonds Throw
- Painted Desert Sunset Afghan
- Manly Man Throw
- Blush Rose Afghan
- Cozy Mile a Minute Throw
Take a trip down memory lane and see which projects made our list two years in a row! Check out 100 Craft Ideas: Easy Crochet Patterns, Easy Christmas Crafts, Tie Dye Patterns for our best projects from 2013.
No matter what the season, there's always a reason to tie dye! Great for summertime outdoor fun, fall pep rallys, spring flings, and Christmas gift exchanges, these tie dye patterns and techniques will teach you how to transform a plain white tee shirt into something truly amazing.
- Desert Sunset Paradise Tee Shirt
- Heart Tie Dye Technique
- Purple Lightning Tie Dye Tank
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- Hurricane Swirl Tank
- Impatient Plaid Tie Dye Tee Shirt
Crochet beginners will love these super easy crochet patterns. Scarves can often be made with one skein of yarn or less, so they're budget-friendly, stashbusting, quick and easy projects that crochet fans of all skill levels can enjoy!
- One Skein Wrap
- Crochet Convertible Cowl
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf
- Sea Foam Infinity Scarf
- One Skein Asymmetry Scarf
- Bright Blue Denim Scarf
- Paradores Infinity Scarf
- Sinfully Easy Cowl
- Twist Easy Crochet Scarf
Why spend money on decorating your home when you can make your own home decor for free? These patterns give you the tools you need to help decorate and organize your living space...and best of all, you can make most of them with items already in your home!
- Crocheted Bathroom Set
- Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters
- Japanese Afternoon Quilt
- Pottery Barn Wall Organizer
From your head down to your toes, these handmade accessories will help you take your favorite outfit to the next level. Accessorize with cute handmade bags and purses, or add the finishing touch to your look with a handmade necklace or hair bow.
- Crochet Hair Bows
- Beginner Tote Bag
- Easy Bucket Hat
- Grandma's Knitted Slippers
- Butterfly Bag
- Ladylike Ribbon and Pearl Necklace
- Hobo Bag
If you're short on time but looking for amazing free crochet patterns, check out this list of 30 Quick and Thrifty Crochet Patterns. You'll find patterns for flowers, dishcloths and more.
If you'd rather craft with needles instead of hooks, these knitted scarf patterns are sure to please! Great for beginners and advanced knitters, these scarves are quick and easy projects that you can easily make for yourself or a friend.
- A Green Lace Scarf
- Chain Stitch Scarf
- Chic Diagonal Stripe Scarf
- Two Hours or Less Scarf
- Men's Hat and Scarf Set
- Slouchy Cowl
- Soft and Easy Alpaca Scarf
- Vanilla Meringue Cowl
Sometimes the weather can turn cold in a matter of seconds...and that's why it's so smart to have a crocheted shawl on hand wherever you go. Whether you keep it in your car or in the office, these sweet crochet shawl patterns are not only functional, but are also fashion friendly!
- Autumn Shawl
- Lightweight Zen Jacket
- Downton Abbey Shawl
- Goddess Shawl
- Grace Kelly Bolero Shawl
- Pineapple Lace Shawl
- Purple Beginner Shawl
Perfect for gift-giving for baby showers and holidays, these precious baby crafts are sure to please mommy and baby alike. From the super sweet to the functional, these baby crafts are sure to brighten everyone's day with a little cuteness!
- Blue Bunny
- Cute Crochet Doll
- Adorable Crocheted Baby Dress
- One Ball Baby Blanket
- The Coziest Crocheted Baby Blanket Ever
- Baby Hoodie Knitting Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket
- Easy Diaper Trike
Does your kitchen need a makeover? Give it a little boost with these cozy crochet projects for the kitchen. With patterns that are both useful and cute, this collection is perfect for the crafty lady who also loves to cook!
- Aunt Bee's Gingham Dishcloth
- Buttery Sunshine Dishcloth
- Crochet Stash Baskets
- Easy Ombre Dishcloth
- Granny's Crocheted Dishcloth
- Waffle Dishcloth
Still need a little crochet to help get you through the day? Here are a few more bonus patterns for you! Great for gift giving or keeping for yourself, these projects are perfect for beginners and advanced crocheters alike.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
- Natural Baby Blanket
- Foolproof Afghan Pattern
- Two Color Easy Afghan Crochet Pattern
- 51 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns for Beginners
- Pink Moscato Afghan
- Crocheted Baby Comfort Blanket
- Cape Cod Afghan
- Squares in the Corners Baby Blanket
- Serene Seaside Squares Baby Blanket
- Meadow Afghan Square Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sir Batwington the Brave Amigurumi Bat Doll
- Butterfly Net Shawl
- Pumpkin Cork Gnome
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Tiger Bitty Bumble
- Rustic Felted Bowl with Handles
- Twist & Stripe Hat
- Uptown Poncho
- Easy Shell Slipper
- 4 Hour Crochet Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home