Toast With Butter Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create this calorie-free delight using your favorite yarn for this Toast With Butter Crochet Amigurumi Pattern. Crochet amigurumi patterns are fun to display or give as a handmade gift. This is a cute and fun pattern that little ones will absolutely love. If you like more practical patterns, you can use this pattern as a scrubbie or dishcloth. You probably didn't think that buttered toast could be this much fun. Take a chance on free amigurumi patterns and give this project a spin.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 33 Succulent Crafts: Pretty Planters and Terrariums
- 7 Sunflower Coloring Pages for Adults
- Pumpkin Button Wall Art
- Moss Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Cities Circle Crochet Bag
- Country Crochet Pumpkins
- 8" Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square
- Smiling Pumpkins Pillow
- Baby Kitty Costume
- Easy DIY Summer Tote Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home