17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Stencil1 is a street art-inspired brand founded in 2004 by artist, painter, graphic designer and DIY enthusiast Ed Roth. In the 1990s, Ed created art while operating and curating the Williamsburg gallery Who Do We Appreciate, showcasing affordable art and giving soon-to-be well-known artists, like Dalek and Mike Giant, a place to be seen. Ed’s affinity for street art and stencils grew while running the gallery.
Ed pioneered a new stencil movement that straddled the line between street art and the nation’s DIY obsession. By creating a market for edgy, fun, and art-inspired designs, Stencil1 reclaimed stencils from the craft store ducks and made them cool. Ed’s work endorsed customization and creativity above all else, tapping into the consumer’s desire to have a one-of-a-kind product at an off-the-shelf price.
Stencil1 has become more than just a stencil company — it’s a cutting-edge design brand, and Ed is a compass continually pointing toward the next trend. Stencil1 has an organically grown social media following and devoted fans who don’t miss a Stencil1 event. Stencil1.com’s fun, easy-to-follow how-to videos and creative tools are the essence of the brand. Stencil1 continues to evolve as the brand seeks new collaborations, design licensing, and custom DIY events.
Stencil Projects and Videos from Ed Roth and Stencil1
- Restyled Polka Dot Sneakers
- How to Stencil a Wall
- How to Clean a Stencil
- How to Paint: Stencil Brush Painting Techniques
- How to Paint with 2-Layer Stencils
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn your home into a winter wonderland with these homemade white pom pom ornaments. These super simple white pom poms were… Continue reading: "Classically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- What is Tatting?
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home