17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Here at Reminisce, our mission is to supply you with the best in current and quality products that you and your customers have come to expect. Whether it is our best-selling MINI MAPS or the popular BOYS GONE WILD collection, we are committed to bringing you the latest trends in paper arts, full of color, vitality, and inspiration.
Matt and Andria Gibson founded the Reminisce retail store in February of 2002. Combining Andria's creative passion with Matt's marketing expertise, Reminisce was soon named one of the Midwest's best scrapbooking stores. During the store's first year in business, Matt and Andria took a front-row seat to the industry as they quickly learned what type of products their customers were looking for. Armed with this knowledge and the talent of two graphic designers, Matt and Andria took their business to the next level. The manufacturing side of the company was born in July of 2003 and began with two collections; Scrap in the Fast Lane papers and handmade Travel Tags. Today, Reminisce employs 13 individuals, along with over 30 independent contractors, and offers more than 60 collections of paper, stickers, albums and embellishments.
Andria Gibson is a graduate of the University of Iowa's College of Business and has been scrapbooking for more than eight years. Her passion for the craft became the genesis for Reminisce. Andria and her husband, Matt, have two beautiful daughters, Isabella and Vivian. When she is not in the store, Andria teaches at conventions around the country, spends time with her girls, and competes in marathons.
Matt Gibson received his degree in marketing from Cornell College. Before opening Reminisce, Matt successfully opened and grew multiple businesses, including an international mail-order company specializing in collectibles. Matt stays current with the trends of the scrapbooking industry by marketing and purchasing for the Reminisce retail store in Coralville, Iowa. In his free time, Matt pursues his passion for skiing, and enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters.
Matt and Andria would like to personally thank our incredible staff, design team, and you, our loyal customers.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Two-Tones Infinity Cowl
- Keep Me Cozy Fingerless Gloves
- Dress Pattern Making Tutorial
- Victoria’s Winter Fingerless Gloves
- Wine Country Triangle Shawl
- DIY Toy Car Bridge & Tunnel
- Be My Valentine Jewelry Set
- Tie Dye Your Summer Crochet Pattern
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home