17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
One Charming Party
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sara Westbrook and Brittany Egbert met as neighbors over eight years ago. They shared a love of crafting and parties. They spent many days comparing their latest recipes, projects and creative ideas. But as time moved on, so did they. And they both found new homes in different cities. Keeping in touch every now and then, one day they sought each other out for party inspiration. Brittany had a new party business. Sara had lots of party ideas. Together it was party magic.
Sara has a BFA in graphic design from Brigham Young University and a talent for natural light photography. These skills are evident as she infuses parties with amazing printables and impeccable styling. She has an insatiable need for crafting and loves to create, in whatever direction it takes her (making it easy to ignore the laundry). She lives in Southern California with her husband and four children.
Starting at a young age, Brittany helped out in her mother’s catering business–usually washing dishes and serving food. But she also gained an appreciation for a good party and learned a few things about making delicious food look delicious. She has many years of party planning under her belt. Mostly because she has a husband and four kids who all have birthdays every year. She lives in Utah.
Each month One Charming Party offers a new DIY party plan -- including printables, game ideas, menus and more -- to give you the tools to pull off an amazing party and create lasting memories for your child.You can purchase the party plans in our One Charming Party shop, and you'll also find tons of daily party-planning inspiration on our blog.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home