17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
Jimmy Beans Wool
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Headquartered in Reno, NV, Jimmy Beans Wool is a family-run bricks and mortar & Internet yarn superstore. With the goal of being our internet customers’ “local yarn store…online”, the Jimmy Beans Wool website is geared towards making the knitting and crocheting customer's experience as easy, friendly and informative as possible. And as one of the most sophisticated websites in the industry, you'll find a host of other online shopping tools available too.
In keeping with the goal of providing online customers with an in-store experience, the site also offers knitting and crocheting help via online chat, email, twitter, and a toll-free number. Jimmy Beans Wool is THE local yarn shop... online.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home