We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Glue Dots® creative adhesives offer consumers a completely mess free, easy to use, no dry time solution to their everyday bonding needs. Glue Dots strength and versatility provides a safe adhesive solution that can be used by the entire family. Consumers have found endless uses for Glue Dots around the home, school, and office, from household decorating to science projects to quick repairs.
Glue Dots offers an extensive product line including, Craft Glue Dots, Mini Glue Dots, Micro Glue Dots, Memory Glue Dots, Pop Up Glue Dots, Vellum Glue Dots, Removable Glue Dots, Permanent Glue Dots, Poster Glue Dots, and Glue Lines®. Unique product formats include rolls, sheets and dispensers; both permanent and removable formulas are available.
Over the years, Glue Dots has won numerous awards including Creating Keepsakes Readers Choice awards for “Best Adhesive” and “Most Innovative Product”, the “Best New Product/General Merchandise” award from the National Association of Chain Drug Stores and Learning Magazine’s “Teachers Choice for the Family” award.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Victorian Dream Doily Flower
- Blooming Irish Flower Pin
- Citrus Inspired Floral Ball
- Cupcake Wrapper Flowers
- Aqua Tissue Flower
- Fall Pumpkin Garland
- Flower Monogram Ornaments
- Folded Flower Ball Ornament
- Franken Jar Halloween Project
- Holiday Mailbox
- Holiday Ornament Card
- I'm a Sucker for You Valentine
- Looped Ribbon Hair Bow
- Owl Desk Organizer
- Paper Rosette Trees
- Reflections Scrapbook Page
- Snowman Card
- Spring Butterfly
- Trick or Treat Bags
- Vintage Memory Box
- Sequoia Camping Scrapbook Page
- Vintage Refrigerator Magnets
- Warm Autum Scrapbook Page
- Elf Candy Cane Holder
- Foam Gift Card Ornaments
- Geo Snowman Card
- Special Holiday Pocketbook
- Fall Wall Hanging
- Pretty Paper Wreath
- Jack Skelington Bouquet
- Monster Mash Trio
- Autumn Harvest Basket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home