17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Delta Creative is focused on innovation, quality and service. Our products epitomize brilliant innovation, convenience and quality. That is what has made us the dominant force in the premium paint and craft industry for almost 50 year. Our process of constant regeneration continues through tireless expansion of our product lines that provide the perfect catalyst to our customers’ imaginations. Last year, we launched our “Delta Kids” product collection to include more than 50 new items appealing to creative young consumers, parents and grandparents alike.
Delta Creative is a wholly owned subsidiary of the $6 billion Diethelm Keller Group of Zurich, Switzerland. We combine manufacturing and packaging expertise with innovation, superior product development and optimum global sourcing to partner with premium arts and crafts outlets in bringing customers products that they fall in love with. Our esteemed partners include Michaels, Petersen Arne, Wal Mart and Notions Marketing. And we’re adding new partners like Toys R Us, Rite Aid and Kmart. Delta Creative proudly distributes in over 6 countries around the world.
Delta began in 1962 when a man named Wally Raley began a small business he called Delta Technical Coatings. Wally’s big opportunity came with a hit called Ceramcoat. Soon, new opportunities through the hobby craft shops were popping up everywhere. In 1981, Wally saw an opportunity in the international arena and negotiated a sale to Deithelm Keller. In 2002, we grasped new opportunities in two rapidly growing markets: the kids activity segment and the dress up play market. 2006 was a milestone year for the company and a new name was chosen to better represent the diversity of products and strengthen the unifying brand. The new name - Delta Creative – crystallizes all that our company stands for. It holds out the promise to our customers that when you see our name on a product you can be assured of innovation, quality, and service.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Black and White Wall Art
- Butterfly Bliss Candleholder
- Father's Day Magazine and File Holder
- Inspiration Jars
- Kids Aquamarine Beach Tote
- Marbelous Ornaments
- Painted Butterfly Tray
- Painted Daisy Tin
- Painted Garden Set for Mom
- Pawfect Pet Treat Canisters
- Pumpkin Treat Plate
- Shiver Me Timbers Treasure Chest
- Spring Tulips Sign
- Springtime Canister
- Stars and Stripes Game Box
- Top O' the Morning Leprechaun Greeting
- Unity Candle
- Valentine Magnets
- Wedding Shower Invitation and Gift Box
- Wonderful Wedding Accessories
- Custom Painted Suitcase
- Love Notes Keepsake Box
- Marbelous Easter Egg
- Snow Tree o
- Wood Family Sign
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide
- Daisy Pom Pom Mandala
- Festive Sparkle Star Mandala
- Pine Cone Christmas Trees for Kids
- Recycled Christmas Cards
- Last Minute Christmas Decor Redo
- How To Make Realistic Fake "Raw Cotton" Branches
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns