Suzannah from Adventures in Dressmaking
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Suzannah started sewing as a child with her very talented seamstress mother. In the summers home from college she began to cut out and sew summery dresses for herself and fell in love with DIY style. Since then she has moved into apartments and houses and needed new décor, so has learned to make lots of home dec things as well.
Then she started a blog to share her progress with friends, and fell in love with the sharing blog community. She loves Anthropologie, J.Crew, and ModCloth, although these days does way more sewing than shopping. She loves sharing tutorials with readers and hopes her easy step-by-step projects inspire you to sew more for yourself!
Suzannah's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
DIY Waves of Ruffles Shower Curtain
Easy Curtain Method Tutorial
Easy Ruffled Vest
How to Make Your Jeans a Little Longer
How to Take in a Sweater
Insulated Window Blind Tutorial
Ruffled Peplum Skirt Tutorial
Simple Shirred Waist Shorts
Skirt to Pillow Refashion
Sweater Into Infinity Scarf Tutorial
Beautiful Bohemian Pillow Tutorial
DIY Anthropologie Orimono Pillow
Birdcage Veil Tutorial
DIY Cut Off Jean Shorts Tutorial
Bachelorette Party Dress
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow