Pink Glass Pearl Beads Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Pink is a kind of popular color which will never be out of date. If you like pink and also a fan of pearl, then today's crafts tutorial will perfectly suit you. It's easy to make. You just spend less than 20min, then you will get a beautiful bracelet with glass beads and pearls. However, if you are a handmade crafts mania, you can also learn some practical stitching skills. Fashion and funny, you will love it."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Pearl, Seed, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 8mm Pink Pearl Acrylic Beads
- 3.5x0.7mm brass eyepins
- Clip-on Earring Component
- Brass Magnetic Clasps
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Mask
- Lilly's Little Jean Purse
- Jeweled Fall Crown Tutorial
- Laetus Cowl
- Jeweled Fall Napkin Ring
- Infinity Scarf
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planner
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Customized "Makers Gonna Make" Iron-On Project Bag
- Spider Mug Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home