We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I love to sew, I love to craft, and I love to repurpose. I always have some sort of project going.
My blog is a mix of my projects, family, and love of vintage things...where my goal is to hopefully inspire the reader to make handcrafted things! The cute kitty on my blog is a photo of a pillowcase I embroidered 42 years ago when I was a teenager - now it is my business card, banner, and web avatar. I'm fairly new to blogging but have met so many nice folks and I really enjoy viewing the creative things others make.
I have been upcycling vintage linens for the past two years. This is a form of repurposing, so good for the environment! You can find me selling some of my designs at local farmers' markets in Placer County, CA and at local craft shows and events. I also have a little Etsy shop where I specialize in vintage pillowcase dresses and much more. I wasn't able to upload my designs this past year as I have been caring for my 87 year old mother who had a stroke and broke her hip - and that kept me quite busy. She is doing much better now so I hope to get back to my Etsy shop soon, so stay tuned...
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home