We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Marie LeBaron is the founder and managing editor of Make and Takes.
She’s a mother of 3 living in Salt Lake City, Utah. Always having a love of crafts, she enjoys getting messy with glue and glitter. There’s always some sort of project going on, her kitchen counter is often cluttered with crafts. When she’s not crafting and creating with her kids, she loves to run, read, and blog!
Marie graduated with an Early Childhood and Elementary teaching degree and taught kindergarten for 4 years. She now shares many of her tips and tricks she’s learned over the years on her blog. She’s listed as one of Nielsen’s Power Mom 50, is a hostess of the BlogHer pre-party, SocialLuxe Lounge, and organized the women’s blogging relay team, Eat Blog Run. Marie is also a regular contributor at Craftzine and Snackpicks.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Meet UltraViolet! The purrfectly purple crochet kitty made from Yarnspirations Patons Alpaca Blend yarn! The color of the yarn is… Continue reading: "Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home