We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lisa Rollins is a crochet designer and blogger at Stitch In Progress. Lisa learned crochet from her grandmother as a child and then picked it up again as an adult looking for a hobby to learn something new. Lisa's motto is Learn More, Make More. As a former teacher, her focus is always on learning new things and sharing that with others.
Her blog shares tutorials for new stitches and then she designs patterns to make use of those stitches. So, you can learn more new stitches, and make more great projects with your new skills. You will also find lots of quick and easy patterns along with great patterns and tutorials for beginner crocheters. Lisa also enjoys working with other bloggers and designers and really believes in sharing and community.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Triangle Shawl
- Christmas Cross Box Ornaments
- Chinoiserie Style Blue and White Pumpkins DIY
- Surprisingly Strange Inspirations: The Serendipitous Slipper Challenge
- Snowman Jar
- Elanor Earrings
- Dreamie Preemie
- Easy Tabletop Feathered Christmas Tree
- Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- Disney-Inspired Advent Calendar DIY
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home