We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lisa’s passion lies with creating something awesome from something neglected. For her, it’s all about time-honoured, classic possessions that never really go out of style. Sometimes she restores them to their original loveliness, other times they are re-purposed and reused into something fresh and fabulous. What started as a hobby and has turned into a small part-time business for Lisa.
Lisa lives in a home that she lovingly refers to as ‘The Money Pit’ since there’s always something to fix, paint, sand down, build up or move around.
Lisa created her blog, Recaptured Charm, when she lost her only sister to breast cancer in 2006. She wanted to turn to something that would occupy her time and her mind. She started with small furniture makeovers and within a year moved to a fixer-upper home and started a blog to chronicle her renovations and furniture transformations. She has been busy ever since.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- How to Crochet Slippers for Beginners + 17 Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Mardi Gras Mask
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- Easy Mardi Gras Treat Cups
- Super Soft Granite Crochet Blanket
- How to Finger Knit
- Granule Stitch
- Laura Gingham Cowl Pattern